Return any eligible item within 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT to be issued a refund in the form and amount tendered for the original transaction.
Please note: return shipping costs are non-refundable. A $14.95 return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund, except in the unlikely event where an item is found to be defective or different than what was ordered.
To be eligible for a return, items must:
• not be marked “sale” or “final sale.”
• have all the original tags attached.
• be postmarked for return no later than 14 days after delivery.
• be unworn, undamaged and unwashed.
All items ineligible for return will be shipped back at the customers expense.
All International Orders are Final Sale
1. Ensure your item/s meet the eligibility requirements above.
2. We do not process exchanges, please place a new order.
3. Login to your account on GoldieTees.com to print your return label. If you don’t have an account, you can access your return label HERE
4. Attach the prepaid shipping label to your package.
5. Schedule a pick-up or delivery with your postal carrier.Have questions or concerns?
Please let us know via email@example.com
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
1. If all items are returned, a refund will be offered for the amount paid for product (shipping costs are not refundable)
2. The “Free” tee may not be individually returned for a refund.
3. If partial return results in the order not meeting the BUY 2 GET 1 FREE offer requirements, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly:
a. If you purchase 3 items of $50, $60 and $80. Order total is $140 after the offer is applied. If the customer wishes to return only 1 item worth $50. Then the refund amount should be $140 minus the retail cost of 2 items $80+$60 equaling $0.
b. If you purchase 3 items of $50, $60 and $80. Order total is $140 with shipping after the offer is applied. If the customer wishes to return only 2 items worth $50 & $60. Then the refund amount should be $140 minus the retail cost of 1 item not returned valued at $80 equaling $60 ($14.95 Return Shipping Fee will be deducted).
4. No exchanges